Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm back!

I am now comfortably in A school, located in Maryland. It's getting colder and the trees are slowly turning beautiful colors. Classes don't officially start till the 24th so I have some downtime to learn how to clean the barracks and get to know my shipmates. The PX is amazing but the Commissary is cheaper on groceries. Boot camp was funner than I thought it would be. We were very fortunate to have RDCs who invested in teaching us real Honor, Courage, and Commitment, while others got to do Intensive Training Exercises (by the way, you don't want those). It was amazing to see my family after so long. We had a great time just hanging out at the mall and looking at cell phones! Haven't decided which one yet. I'm leaning to the Iphone side so far. Other than that, there's not much to tell yet. So till the next interesting event happens, See Ya!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! Ooh the Commissary is so fun isn't it? We can't wait to see you again sometime. Hopefully sooner than later :)

    ReplyDelete